Sunday, December 30, 2007

The twins birthday

It was the twins second birthday an Nov. 30th.



BrynLee is so funny. If it is possible for some to be both a tomboy and a prissy girl, then that is her.
She love to get all dressed up with bows and dresses and she LOVES shoes, but if anyone is wrestling she will be the first one to jump in on it. She is also a little boss, it makes me laugh because she is always bossing braxton around in their own little language (and if he doesn't do what she wants she takes him down) it is pretty funny.




I call Braxton my bipolar baby because one minute he is having a great time and laughing and in a split second and for an unknown reason he will freak out in a full on kicking and hitting tantrum. I don't know what to do with him sometimes and other times I just want to kiss his face off. I know what your thinking "typical kid" and I agree but in his case it is very extreme.

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

Wow, I can't believe the twins are already 2, they are so cute! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas and we hope you have a Happy New Year!

Mikesell Family said...

Candice!!! I don't think I have ever been so proud of a post in my whole life! Thanks for posting just for me! I love your story I was laughing out loud.

The Bullocks said...

Candice, I can't believe how stinkin cute your kids are. I'm glad to see you blogging again. I'm bumbed that we didn't get together over Christmas. but at least all be there for good in may so we will have to get together then. Katie

Whistle said...

Any day now guys.
Love Gentry

Mikesell Family said...

Well how long has it been since you updated? I'll give you a hint...TOOO LONG! Update! Update! Update!
Love ya!
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Hey thats Jeff! so funny! your family is the cutest ever! miss you guys!!