Thursday, October 16, 2008

holloween costumes


Ok so my kids are not the most cooperative kids when it comes to taking pictures so of course I had to bribe them. With the twins all you have to say is that you will give them chocolate and they would do just about anything, but Kota demanded a whole days worth of allowance...which it a whole quarter hee, hee, hee
BrynLee is so excited that she gets to be a "princess" for Halloween that she even let me do her hair, which at our house is usually kind of an ordeal lol...

BrynLee and Braxton are going to be a Princess and prince hence the outfits, but Dakota just had to be "Iron Man" and of course the costume is one of those spandex with fake muscles and I'm sorry but it is so dorky. so instead of having him ruin these pictures I made him put on the tux that he wore at Bret's wedding. I know its kind of mean but just picture this picture with a corny Iron Man costume in it lol... He can get those pictures on Halloween.
When I showed Steve this picture he laughed and said that it was weird. I asked him why and he said that when the kid look at it they will think its gross because they are brother and sister... I just thought it was cute, that shows the difference between men and women I guess.

4 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Wow look at you Candice! Getting into the groove of blogging again. Your kids are adorable! They crack me up. They are such sweet little kids.

Gibbons Family said...

I love these pictures. They are so cute! I love when you update your blog too! Good job!

Scott and Jetti said...

Hi Candice! Time sure flies huh?! Your kids are so cute! The other day I found picutes of the twins blessing day. Its so crazy! I miss you guys. Love you

Nicole said...

I cant believe how big the twins have gotten they are so cute! My friend is having a boy and girl twin its crazy how common twins are right now.