Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Outside


Today was interesting, the kids wanted to play outside so I said OK. They told me they wanted to play with Ranger so I let him out to play with them. It was all OK, for a while, then next thing you know BrynLee is trying to dig a hole in the snow like Ranger had and Braxton was chasing after the dog with the bat. At first I thought this was cute until I heard BrynLee banging on the door. Sure enough Braxton had turned on BrynLee and hit her with the bat, she was crying and telling on Braxton (which she is very good at) at the same time. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her because the bat had mud on it from the sand box and she had a big mud spot on her cheek. In true style BrynLee stopped crying almost as soon as I had acknowledged what had happened and told Braxton he was going to go to time out. She can already fake cry with the best of them.


1 comment:

Mikesell Family said...

Ok I can just tell you how much I LOVE having twins now. The time has finally come..who knew? I went to the beauty supply yesterday and the girls that worked there even commented on how good they were. HELLO do you know what a big deal this is?? Usually it's me telling them not to call me mom, and I deny that they are mine because they cause so much trouble. ha ha. I think they are even easier than Alyssa. They are my little buddies. Crazy huh!