Friday, February 20, 2009

Wrestle Mania

So the other day when we were watching my cousins kid, Christian, they decided to do some wrestling. After about 10 min Christian said "on ultimate fighter they take their shirts off to look tougher," so off came all the shirts along with BrynLee, she has to be doing anything that the boys do. Then I decided to take some pictures, so I told them to look at me and none of them did except for Braxton who usually screams and fights about pictures. You might be looking at the pictures saying what is Braxton doing with the foam light saber, well he thought it would be a lot more fun hitting people with the light saber than getting pounced on by everyone. I did have to ref a little because Christian and Kota are big into the karate thing and they would start punching and kicking a little. As all of you know this whole thing did end with kids crying, but they had fun and luckily no permanent damage was done to anyone.


4 comments:

Karly's Life :]] said...

cute!!! :]]

Stacy said...

That's funny. Cute kids!

deleted said...

Hey Candice, I found your blog through Betsy's. (hope you don't mind!)Just wanted to tell you that your kids are adorable! Looks like you are doing well. I have a blog, but its private, if you want to look at it send me an email at andreahlow@gmail.com
-andrea hopkinson low

coleenea said...

Did you move?