Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weird Sleepers



Yes this will probably be the most we blog all year, but at least I am doing some. Any way, if I were to take a picture of BrynLee sleeping at nap time every day this is what you would see. She sleeps just like her mom. (With her blanket / pillow over her head). I would post a picture of Candice sleeping but I'm sure that she would kill me when she found out. Then their is Braxton, when he is mad at us for putting him down for a nap he thinks that he is some how getting back at us if he sleeps on the floor.

2 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

That is so funny! I love the picture frame thing you did on your walls...I could see it on the background. I'm impressed STEVE!!! And look at you blog!

Stacy said...

That's funny! Your kids are so cute!